Hi all! Just wanted to wish you a quick Happy (Lunar) New Year. This is the year of the earth cow (OX). We had our annual Orange Picking Party yesterday. It was a success. We had about 100 orange pickers here to help up clear our trees. Now there are only a "few" oranges on each tree...instead of a ton! I will post more when I am not so tired!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Kung Hei Fat Choi! (Happy New Year!)
Hi all! Just wanted to wish you a quick Happy (Lunar) New Year. This is the year of the earth cow (OX). We had our annual Orange Picking Party yesterday. It was a success. We had about 100 orange pickers here to help up clear our trees. Now there are only a "few" oranges on each tree...instead of a ton! I will post more when I am not so tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment