Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Getting Hacked!!!

Well, I was all excited that I was going to have a good chunk of time this morning to catch up the blog.  But as the universe usually does, it had different plans for me.  Apparently, my e-mail got hacked.  Bummer!!!  I checked the log in info and someone from Hungary logged in using Yahoo!mobile.  I am not sure if that is because I am using my phone to check e-mail of if it is because my lap top has a virus and I left my e-mail open last night, ...or what. But passwords changed, secondary verification check turned on.  So hopefully, no more SPAM from me!!!

So instead of like an hour, I have a whopping 15 minutes!  So here goes...not too much to report ;-)  HA!  We have gone to one birthday party, done lot of mommy and me classes with Jillian, taken 1 year pictures, Henry has been going to school 4 days a week and loving it.  We are getting ready for our first vacation of the year.  I am still getting ready for our audition, we made marmalade this past weekend, so just busy life as in general. 

Henry Pushing Jillian in the Cozy Coupe

Jillian pushing Henry in the Cozy Coupe

Henry with his smoothie unibrow!

Turkey face!

Time for mama to push the kids!

Problem solved.  Henry can pull Jillian in her trailer!

Sitting with Daddy

TROUBLE!!!  I was picking out her outfit and she got her diaper off plus ripped up 4 of her tiles!

1 comment:

Taylored Times said...

Got a questiobable email from you. Hope it doesn't mess things up too much