Tuesday, September 25, 2012

RHCP Concert

We were so fortunate enough to get free VIP Tickets the the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert tonight in Glendale.  We were also lucky enough to get to ride there in style in a stretch SUV Limo.  I did make mini-calzones for the ride, but the driver made a stink about having to clean up food so we had to sneak them, but overall it was a good ride.

The concert was great.  I am not a Huge fan of the RHCP, but Andrew is.  I was surprised at how many songs I actually knew and how many I didn't realize the RHCP sang...granted I didn't really start listening to this kind of music until the end of High School...so they had been around for a while by then. 

It was a LONG night since the concert got rescheduled to a Tuesday night, but totally worth it.  Here are some pictures!

This picture was taken from the middle of the Limo, it was HUGE!

Flea

Anthony - The lead singer.  He started off in this outfit and ended the concert in just his pants.

My very good friend Jen, who got us the tickets

The whole band

No comments: