Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Triathlon?!?
For some strange reason, Andrew has talked me into doing a Triathlon. Sure it is a Sprit Triathlon, but considering I don’t like running and I don’t own a bike it is a big stretch. The conversation went something like this…
C: “Are you interested in doing a Triathlon Relay with me?”
A: “What is a Triathlon Relay? Where and When?”
C: “My Synchro team hosts it, so it is at our pool . It is the Tri Catching Cupid, so it is early February. Basically you would Run a 5 K and Bike 12 miles and I would swim a 400.”
A: “If I do the bike and run, I think I would just like to do it all since a 400 swim isn’t that far. “
C: “So…if I want to do it with you I have to do the whole thing?”
A: “Yep.”
SUPER…guess I need to go buy a bike. Plus side is I should be able to stay in shape during the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment