Well, September has gone by in a complete blur and I am thinking I didn't post a thing...so here goes. My birthday was pretty uneventful (just a regular day). I did get a Dunkin Donuts iced coffee which was delicious. We have had a really wet September (I will do a different post because I have so many pictures of the kids playing in the rain.) But that means the mosquitoes were TERRIBLE!! I had so many bites and so did poor Jillian. She had over 20 bites on her body and I had to try to keep band-aids on them because she would scratch them and the looked SO bad. But that is over (THANK GOODNESS)...now we just have some giant scorpions in the yard because they were all so well fed for a while. I am trying to do my diligent work and go and squish every night. It is a lot easier now that the mosquitoes are not attacking me when I am out there. Jillian and I have been keeping busy with my playgroup and her dance class. We officially decided to switch her from music to dance because she is such an active girl. Henry has been doing great at school. He even wrote his first book (which he was the author and illustrator (his words!)) called the Green Knight vs. the Scorpion.
With Andrew gone, I feel like I run around all weekend getting everything ready for the week (like pre-making lunches and getting everything picked up and put away) just to have the house in complete shambles by Friday night when Andrew gets home...just in time for me to start the cycle again. I think that each week gets worse...and more and more things get put on the 'if there is time' list, even though they need to be on the 'do before Andrew leaves' list. But such is life, At this point we are almost halfway done with the assignment and that is good!
![]() |
| Bumper cars at Flipside |
![]() |
| Jillian at the puppet show |
![]() |
| There is a family who takes a picture of their little girl every class. So Jillian wants a picture too. |
![]() |
| Jillian playing dress up and Henry wanting to be in the picture |
![]() |
| September was SO SO SO bad for mosquitoes this year. On our glass door there are 6 in these 3 inches of glass! The entire door was covered! |
![]() |
| Poor Jillian. Just like her mommy...mosquitoes love her. She had 22 bites on her legs alone! |
![]() |
| Henry at a bounce house birthday party. |
![]() |
| Somehow ended up with purple frosting in his hair! |








No comments:
Post a Comment