Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jillian's Zoo Days

Jillian and I have been enjoying the beautiful Winter/Spring weather this month. It has been a little cool, but sunny. The last few weeks we have gone to the Zoo on our free day and it is great. She loves the snakes (she eats snakes...according to her anything that is scary, she eats.  Andrew says it is her way of not being scared.  If it is a scary animal, like a snake or a scorpion, she just says she eats them.) She also just loves to walk around and look at all the animals.   I figure it is going to start getting really hot soon and I figure we got to get all our Zoo visits in. We are also going to be going on Spring Break with Henry. Should be a good time.
"I Eat Sharks" 

With the Baboon

Serious about driving the tractor

Selfies while we wait for the Safari Train

Silly Faces

More silly Faces

With the Orangutan

Duck Face with the very brave duck who wanted Jillian's Lunch

No comments: