![]() |
| My date. With his beet and goat cheese salad and shirley temple. |
We got back from our trip to Mexico last weekend to an HEAT
WAVE! It has been like 90
degrees…whaaa…too early to be this hot.
But it is what it is. Jillian
didn’t have a second week off, but Henry did.
He was supposed to be doing a LEGO camp, but it was cancelled due to low
enrollment. So, he is stuck with me, doing all my errands. What a fun break! No, it was.
I purchased a new kiddie pool (since I think our main pool is too
cold…and we are having a problem with our pool pump.) and they kids had tons of
fun. We also busted out the
waterballoons. Which they also
love. Andrew also won tickets to
Cinderella (the Broadway play) from his work.
So he took Jillian on Date night while Henry and I had our own date
night. It was fun having one on one time
with the kids. Hopefully we can do it
every month from now on. We just seem so
busy that I hope it will happen!
![]() |
| So excited to see Cinderella |
![]() |
| Jillian and Daddy |
![]() |
| dive into the pool |
![]() |
| Jump! |
![]() |
| Jump again! |
![]() |
| Dive! |
![]() |
| So graceful! |








No comments:
Post a Comment