Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Fall Festival at Vertuccio Farms


Jillian weighs more than Henry....
I think this is becoming one of our annual fall break traditions.  This year, it was great because I got to take both the kids together instead of them having different breaks.  As, usual the farm was lots of fun.  We did the corn maze, which was lots of fun, except Henry's game piece was not as lucky as Jillian's so she scored more points than him.  Which made him grouchy.  But we made it through...I know the trick now is to take a picture of the maze when you enter so you have a little reference as to where to go.  This year, they had a zipline which the kids loved and they had a new tube rolling area.  It was lots of fun, but hard.  So it was a good workout for the kids.

Duck Races

Duck Races

Getting so big

Slide Fun

Henry dragged his shoes the whole way down

Train Ride

Tube rolling fun

Zipline

Zipline

Corn Maze

Vertuccio Farms

Corn MAze
Corn Maze

No comments: