Friday, March 13, 2009

Chaos's big catch

We got back home on Saturday night and Chaos had been in most of the week. He decided that since the pet sitter was not allowing him out during her stay, that he would show us what a great asset he is to us. Monday morning, I came out of my room and there were bird feathers everywhere in the living room. Feathers all over the kitchen...and in the laundry room I found Choas with a dove. Poor bird. Surprisingly the bird was not dead...and I took him outside to inspect the damage. Last thing I needed was to have to kill a bird because my cat maimed him. After a quick inspection, it looked like there were some feathers missing and that was all. I rolled him over the bird took off into my neighbors yard. It took all week to get all the feathers cleaned up. We keep finding them everywhere. On top of that, Chaos went out on Wednesday and lost his collar. I think he sticks his head somewhere and the collar gets caught and he pulls it off. Anyway, I was trying to find his old collar (the original one he had that came off in one of our lantans. Andrew found it while pruning about 3 weeks after he lost it.) When Chaos comes in carrying something. Here I am thinking that he caught another poor bird...when I realized what he had in his mouth was thin and long. I had a brief moment of panic thinking it was a snake...but then when I got a closer look...it was just his collar. HA, what a funny cat! He definitely keeps us on our toes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kitty is too funny :)