
Well...January passed in a complete blur. I had two weekend classes (including one last weekend), and the OPP...plus Andrew is starting to get pretty busy at work. Last week, Henry got a haircut, we had our playgroup classes and we went to a Gym open house, and had a in-home play date with some ladies from my old support group.
Henry had such a good time at the gym. It was a great workout for me too! Henry got to run around on the springboard floor, jump on the trampoline, walk on balance beams, hang on bars, and jump (he kinda sat and slid) into a giant foam pit.

We were supposed to have met a new playgroup I joined there, but we didn't meet anyone, but had a great time regardless. We had such a good time, Andrew and I talked about signing him up for classes once a week. It is actually less expensive than the Mommy and Me dance class, and Andrew said he would prefer Henry to be tumbling and hanging on bars than playing with boas and pom poms. I was not sure what we were going to do because I didn't want to enroll him in both classes (due to cost) and there is a 30 day notice period for my dance studio. So, I was planning on giving my notice and canceling our class in March. Only to have the Mommy and Me dance class canceled due to low enrollment. It is funny how the world works out that way. So now, I am in the process of trying to get Henry in a gymnastics class.

Henry also had a great weekend with his daddy. Andrew took him on a couple of bike rides and went down to the school and let him play. Plus, Henry is really interested in basketballs right now. We went to a play date and someone was shooting hoops and he just stood there watching for a good 10 minutes. I was gone Friday Night (6-10), Saturday all day and Sunday until 6. One of my good girl friends is moving to San Diego next week and we had her farewell party on Saturday night. We always do slumber parties because no one will have to drink and drive. So, Saturday I got up went to class, went to my party, came home for about 1 hour Sunday morning to shower and change then went back out to class on Sunday. Yesterday, I was still pooped and napped when Henry napped...that is why you didn't get a blog post sooner.

I also found my old Cabbage Patch Dolls. Henry seems to be enjoying playing with them. I only kept two. Casie and Neil (which was actually my brothers). He likes to swing with them and like Neil to sit with him when he colors. So cute! Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures...and I hope you are ready for February!









No comments:
Post a Comment