Monday, February 15, 2010

Zoo Days and Grand Auntie Margot

Well, this past week went by fast (as usual), plus I had class again Saturday and Sunday so the weekend was quite full. The only new thing we did last week was we joined a Kindermusik class. So it is a class where you sing songs and play with musical instruments. Since Henry likes to dance and sing so much, I figured this would be a good class to take since our dance class got cancelled.

Last night we picked up Grand Auntie Margot and today we attempted to go to the zoo. We had NO idea it would be SO packed. We knew it was a holiday, but the weather is very nice. It is about 75 degrees and sunny with a light breeze.

Henry had a lot of fun at the zoo. He kept saying "more animals". We are now members and I will attempt to take him again soon. Hopefully it will not be nearly as busy!

Sorry for the short post, but Henry has a little cold and didn't sleep last night and I am pooped!















No comments: