Things are a changing around the Mansson household. As a family that has two children, two dogs, and a bunch of cats, life is very hectic, loud and crazy. Grandma Sue has decided she is ready for a slower paced, quiet life and will be transitioning to her own place. She has found a house that she is going to be renting in an Active Adult Community only a few miles away. We are still trying to figure out how to do the transition smoothly, but as with everything thing in our life right now, it will work itself out as we change things on the go. We are very sad to see her go, but understand why she is wanting a change.
Other than that, Andrew had contemplated selling our house and moving into a smaller more manageable property. In 2 weeks, we were pre-approved for a loan and had a realtor come look at the house. But in the end, he decided to stay. I thought he was crazy for wanting to leave, but I would follow him where ever he wants to go.
The month of September has definitely been a roller coaster of emotions and big changes. But, the knitty gritty of everyday life has stayed the same. Henry is doing great at swimming lessons, he is also doing SO well at school. He knows his 3-D shapes and is now calling them out as we drive around (Look mom there is a cylinder or look it is a rectangular prism). He also can identify the 7 continents now. It is truly amazing.
Jillian is now crawling so fast and exploring everything. The amount of stuff I have found in her mouth the last week could fill a football stadium. Well, maybe that is an exaggeration, but I think that it is exponentially higher than what I found in Henry's mouth. I am sure that when I am not watching Henry is actually giving her a lot of this stuff, but you know...I was a younger child and I survived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment