Saturday, February 25, 2012

Andrew's Work Party

Andrew's work had a party to celebrate the success of the newest technology.  It was also mixed with the Christmas party budget (since they didn't have one.)  It was Marti Gras themed, but most people just came in the business casual dress.  They had lots of fun stuff to do and the food was Delicious!  Not sure if that was because I have been off dairy for the last year and this is the first real time I ate dairy.  But it was all New Orleans themed and it was all very tasty. Having worked in a catering/resturant business the fact that the food was so good on such a grand scale (I would guess 1000 people) it was impressive. Wanted to post the pictures we got in the photo booth, since I was not able to post any photobooth pictures from Jillian's Party. Pictures like these make me appreciate how much I love Andrew and how much fun we can have together, even after (almost) 10 years of marriage! Can you believe that a decade of marriage to be celebrated in August! Well, enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Nepsi said...

10 years ago! It can't possibly have been that long can it? I remember it so well. You guys made it through wedding planning you can make it through anything. I remember how hot it was for your wedding after all your years in AZ I bet that would feel cool and breezy now :)