Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May days here we come!

What is this stuff?!?
Well, April is over in a flash and I don't know how time goes by so fast.  We didn't even really have that busy of an April...well...I guess now that I think about it, we did have a pretty busy April.  I am hoping for a slower May.  So far we have been invited to 5 Birthday parties but 4 of them are during nap time, so we are going to miss out.  Can't really complain...we need a couple of weekends where we just do nothing.  Plus, the weather is starting to heat up, so we are not going to want to go out an about (at least not outside and about!)

Last week, we had a big cool down (high in the 60's) and a nice big rain shower come through.  It was so cute to see Jillian playing in the rain.  But it was short lived.  We were back in the 90's over the weekend.  Our pool did cool down enough that we didn't swim, but most likely we will be in the pool this upcoming weekend. We had a park playdate this past Monday, and it was HOT!  The kids had a lot of fun and the park was partially shaded, but being outside for 2 hours in the morning was plenty!

Playing in the sand
I spent a majority of the weekend brainstorming for Henry's birthday party.  I know...it is 3 months away, but with how busy I am I have to take advantage of the time I have! He wants a Star Wars theme, so it should be fun.  Andrew says he is making out because first it was a Red Sox party then a star wars! But there is lots of cute ideas on the internet, and I have to decide whether I want to hire a lifeguard and open our pool. Or just have out the splash pools...August in Phoenix is a tough month to host a birthday party!

Well, Jillian is waking up so that is the end of this post! 

Dexter Kisses

Playing at the park!


Me and the kiddos

Net Hats

Henry and his self built Droid Army



Peek-a-boo

Feeding the ducks
Smiley Shark!!

No comments: