Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pool days back again

Well, we have been having a really hot April, so we actually opened the pool last weekend.  It was a huge hit with the kids, even though it was still pretty chilly!

Not too much else to report.  We had one birthday party over the weekend, and I spent the night with my girlfriends to celebrate an upcoming wedding.  It was fun, but I was pooped on Sunday. 

Henry-ism from last night: "Well, there is a giant bug that lives in Canada.  It eats 33 people every day, because people are meat.  Don't worry, if the bug comes down here we will eat it.  He is a little spicy."  Ok...sure thing.

I also weighed Jillian this morning.  She turned 16 months on Saturday and she now weighs 26 lbs  6oz.  Big girl!!!

Silly Face time!

Warming up on the pool deck

Henry sneaking in the pool

My kiddos!

No comments: