 |
| Sandy tunnel |
We had a bunch of fun enjoying the nice ‘cooler’ weather this week. On Tuesday, I got really motivated and I went on a run/walk around Veteran’s oasis. I usually meet some ladies from my playgroup there, but no one else could make it. So I ran…and walked and then we played at the park. It was fun. Jillian got really brave and explored around. I also got a new camera because my old one kept giving me lens error. I let Jillian go pretty far because I wanted to see how far my camera could take pictures. It did an okay job, but it was pretty slow. Henry had his fall break, which was only Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So we went to Paseo Vista Park. It was fun, but Jillian has to do everything that Henry does, so I had to persuade Henry to not climb on everything. I had to climb up one structure to get Jillian down because I didn’t think she could get down without hurting herself. On Thursday, Henry accompanied us to Musicology. He loved it, of course. He has asked a few times to go back. He actually did really good until about 5 minutes until we had to leave and then he got pretty squirrely. But I was just impressed he was a good listener and role model for most of the class. Jillian liked to have the company in class too. Friday we went to the Desert Breeze Park. They had their train and carousel open along with their splash pad. So we were able to play at the park. Get on the carousel (about 5 times), ride the train, and then go play some more, have lunch, then play at the splash pad park. Jillian had to be pried off the double twisty slide. Her physical prowess is amazing. She kept climbing an 8 foot straight ladder to get to the slide. I almost had a couple heart attacks because she only slipped once and tried jumping from the top rung to the platform once. NO FEAR! I was there to help her right herself both times, but she was almost out of my reach. Henry had run running around making friends playing Octonauts/Avengers. It was a LONG day, but so much fun. I was exhausted and very glad it was Friday. Henry of course wanted to go back, but this park is pretty far for us to go. Henry has also asked to go back to school because he was not used to having such a long break. Friday night Andrew and I got a babysitter (because my mom is in Honk Kong Visiting my brother), and we went to a haunted house and out to dinner with our friends. Overall, a good but very busy week!
 |
| Sandy girl |
 |
| Climbing...as per usual |
 |
| Walking on the wall |
 |
| Carousel |
 |
| On the train |
 |
| More carousel |
 |
| Henry on the carousel |
 |
| Jillian on the twisty slide |
 |
| LOVES the slides |
 |
| Henry on the slide |
 |
| Jillian showing off her mad climbing skills! |
 |
| Splash Pad Fun |
 |
| Cold water!!! |
 |
| Our playset. |
No comments:
Post a Comment