Sunday, December 30, 2012

All of the rest of the Misc from Nov and Dec

So...I know that I have been pre-dating all of my posts. I have done 3-4 in Oct, all of Nov, and all of Dec in the last 24 hours because I got SO far behind. As always, I will try to do better, but no promises. Jillian starts preschool at the end of January so hopefully I will be able to have a dedicated time to do it every week. I do feel bad for those of you who actually regularly look at the blog. I am going to blame the fact that I broke my arm (just don't pay attention to the fact that I was already over a month behind when I broke it). I also wanted to wait until the bathroom was finished before I posted. It was supposed to take 4-6 weeks and here we are on week 10 and HOPEFULLY everything will be done except the countertop and sinks. It is turning out beautiful, but just taking forever to complete. Sigh...I am really hopeful it will be done before our vacation mid January...but I am not holding my breath.  We had to order some special oil for the countertop from some place in China to properly seal it...so...yeah...should have done that back in August when we were starting to order all the other stuff. I guess I also was trying to adjust to my schedule for training for my Triathlon. I went from swimming 4 hours a week to swimming 4 hours a week and running twice (about an hour-1.5 hours) and biking for a couple (on average 3 hrs) a week.  Life is just a balancing act, an when a lot of your free time goes to exercise it is tough to keep a balance.   But I think I got it all worked out.  I am still planning on doing the Tri if I can and still training, but I have been doing it for 2 months now so I think I got the hang of it.   Well, I hope you enjoyed all the updates and we'll see you in 2013.
Giving daddy what Henry calls a 'butt massage'

Too bad this was blurry...but still we are all smiling

Belly bump

In the 'nest'

Wearing Mommy's shoes

Henry with his Spiderman web shooter

Henry trying to watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

No comments: