Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Injurys are NO FUN



Well, 5 weeks into Tri training and I injured myself.  Now, I am not one who usually complains about pain but I really injured myself.  Andrew and I were on a 20 mile ride and unfortunately I made a poor decision and tried to stop too fast and ended up flipping over my handlebars.  No major damage (meaning no road rash, I didn’t tear anything and I will not need surgery), but I did break the tip of my Humerous.  Steller, so now I can only swim with one arm.  I am still planning on trying to compete in the Tri, but we will have to see how everything heals.  Hopefully it will be 4 weeks before I am fine, but we will see.  I also have a bruise the size of a cantaloupe on my leg (yes it is that big).  I am too old for this!!! 
 

No comments: