I spent most of last weekend going through old clothes and posting them all on Craigslist. My kids sure had lots of clothes...or maybe it just seemed that way because I had not sold any clothes...but the good news is that I have sold most of Henry's old stuff, and some of Jillian's. I am also starting to post other baby stuff that we no longer use. I almost feel like a money maker in the house...well not really...but still I 'made' $80 last week!
I have a huge list of stuff to do while the kids are at school (spring cleaning type stuff), but it seems that this cold season has been really bad. One of the two kids seems to always have to be staying home with me...so I am not able to get nearly as much done as I had hoped. But fingers crossed that after a couple more weeks (okay maybe a month or two) I will have everything sorted, sold, and deep cleaned that I have been putting of for what feels like years. I know it is a slow process but I am slowly chipping my way through...until next time!
| Henry 'reading' to Jillian |
| Ready to work in the garden |
| Silly boy! |
| The Kiddos |
| Two peas in a hamper?!? |
| Climbing the spider web at the zoo |
| Have to pet the goats. |
| Alligator |
No comments:
Post a Comment