 |
| View from our room |
Andrew and I had a nice time in Vegas last week. We left on Wednesday morning and we came home on Saturday. Other than all the daily stuff I was dealing with Summer Camp, my CAbi shirt return, and my Craigslist dealings...I had a great time. We stayed at the Vdara. Which is part of the new City Center. It was located right where we needed to be. It had a walkway to Belligio, which is were we saw the 'O' show. And close to the movie theater (which was a quick tram ride, walk through a casino and across the street. Andrew did have to do a little work while we were there, but overall we had 2 days and 3 nights of doing nothing. Andrew ev
en upgraded our room view to a full fountain view, which was AMAZING!
 |
| At the O Show |
The 'O' show was absolutely amazing. We went because I wanted to see the synchronized swimming...but they pretty much played second fiddle to the acrobats and divers. There were some amazing stunts and the way the floor went up and down to make water or a stage was unbelievable. The synchro was fine. Nothing special, but still fun to watch. We saw two movies. Iron Man 3 and Oblivion. We enjoyed both. Iron Man was great from start to finish and Oblivion was very Sci-Fi with a unique twist at the end. I read an entire book (yeah me!) and we had some great food.
Unfortunately, that meant for mother's day...I had 4 days worth of work to do, so I was not able to do nothing on Mother's day. I had a day filled with the usual Sunday routine, groceries, laundry, cleaning up...but it was nice to do it while I was fresh off vacation.
Another Henry-ism from discussion at lunch on Sunday:
Henry: Why are Haunted Houses scary?
Me: Because they are haunted. Do you know what that means?
H: No, What is haunted?
Me: It means there are ghosts.
H: Oh. So they would not be scary to me because I know what ghosts really are.
Me: You do?
H: Yeah. Just people wearing sheets.
Love my little guy! King of Logic...wonder where he gets that from?
No comments:
Post a Comment