Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fun day with Henry

We had a problem at the beginning of the summer getting Henry in Summer Camp at Spondeo (because he is not returning), so we had to modify his schedule...and while that was happening I decided to make one day a 'special mommy day' where it was just me and him all day (you know, like the good old days).  We went out to breakfast, went shopping for some new school clothes, and went to Sun Splash waterpark.  He had a BLAST.  I did too.  It was such fun to spend the day with my little guy.  He loved the wave pool and the water slides.  I thought it was great because he was making race car sounds as we went down.   Hopefully, I will be able to post a picture.  My phone is having an issue right now seeing the pictures I took.  Not that I took too many because we were at a water park...

No comments: