 |
| Kindergarten Class Picture! |
 |
| Andrew's Birthday Cake |
Well, here we are finishing off August. The last few weeks have been a complete blur. After Henry's party we celebrated Andrew's birthday. Then the following weekend Andrew and I had a night away for our Anniversary. 11 years folks...where does the time go. We went up to a little boutique resort in Fountain Hills (about an hour drive) called Copper Wynd. It was lovely. We had a very nice relaxing night and a pretty good dinner. The restaurant, Alchemy, had upscale-ish food for normal prices. The steak was a little salty (like Outback Steakhouse...which I don't like) but my scallops were delicious. Andrew and I watched 3 movies, none were great (This is 40, Hansel and Gretl Witch hunters, and the Sitter) but we still were able to lay around doing nothing all day. September is fast approaching and my birthday is in just a few weeks. Andrew gets an extra day home next week for Labor Day (Yeah) and we are just as busy as ever. Oh the life of a single mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment