 |
| Lucky Kids! Look at all that stuff! |
Merry Christmas!!! Yesterday was a great lazy day full of playing with all our new toys. Christmas eve we had the kids put out 'Reindeer Food' which is oats with glitter in it. This is supposed to help Santa's reindeer find our house and land in the yard since we don't have a chimney and Andrew doesn't want the reindeer on our solar panels ;-) Didn't take long for Jillian to realize that Dee Dee was actually eating the oats...silly dog. The kids loved all of their presents. Henry got a bunch of Lego sets (which is his current obsession) and Jillian got a bunch of random stuff like a Guitar, Play food you can cut, Duplo Princess Legos, and a whole bunch of other things. She is not really 'into' any one particular thing at the moment so we had her look at the Toys R Us catalog and pick out what she wanted. I got a new Gameboy...it is the Zelda Version...so I LOVE it! But I had to download the game (which was a first) and I was not actually able to do it until the evening since there was so much traffic on Christmas to download games and such from Nintendo. Andrew got a bunch of running stuff for his Marathon Training...which is going good. So over all a successful Christmas full of great toys.
And of course, a picture of our tree decorated while standing...which I have not posted until now!
 |
| Reindeer Food! |
 |
| Reindeer Food! |
 |
| Or is it Dee Dee Food?!? |
 |
| Getting ready for Christmas |
No comments:
Post a Comment