Thursday, December 12, 2013

Jillian's Haircut and Special Zoo Day

Jillian has a new haircut! I have been letting the hair grow out since her bangs needed to catch up with the rest of her hair and it has gotten to the point that it is just too long! So we chopped it off and she got a little bob (just like I get when I chop my hair off. She looks pretty cute if you ask me. Also, Jillian and I spend a day at the zoo (just the two of us) and there was a mix up with our membership rewards and instead of getting a backpack we had to take a free giraffe feeding and camel ride. Jillian is under 3 so she got to do the giraffe feeding for free (so I used the ticket) and she got a camel ride. She also got to go feed the stingrays and ride the carousel! What a day! She is now asking every day to go back to the zoo with Henry so he can do it all too. The only think I don't think we will do again is feed the giraffes. For $4 you get two pieces of food for them. I didn't even get a picture because it happened so fast. And you can't pet them or anything, just hold out your hand and the eat and then you leave. I figure we will go back to the zoo with Andrew on Christmas eve (since he finagled the day off) and it will be a good activity to enjoy the warm Phoenix Winter weather and it is a great activity to do during break.
Before!

After

Giraffe Feeding

Camel rides are the BEST!

Lion at the Carousel

Petting the stingrays

Attempting to feed the stingrays

I think this was the first time EVER she fell asleep in the car!

No comments: