Friday, January 31, 2014

January done and Happy Year of the Wood Horse!

January is already over, and I am not sure where the time goes.  We had our orange party last week, so I am pretty sure that the last two week are so have been stuffed full of Marmalade making and party prep...but still.  I also realized that I have not really taken any pictures this month.  Probably because I don't have a point and shoot camera and I don't necessarily like the quality of my phone camera.  But, I guess it is good to realize that I should get it out more to try and capture the kids growing up!  

Today is also Chinese New Year.  I am not sure how we are going to incorporate it every year with our family, but I decided I would like to do something.  We had Char Sui Bao for breakfast and we are planning on going to Dim Sum this weekend.  I am contemplating doing the Red Envelopes for the kids, but I think maybe next year.  Who know.

Henry has been doing great with school. Loving his classmates  Jillian has also been doing great with pre-school.  So funny how their little personalities (or Big personality in Jillian's case) are so different from one another.   Andrew is very VERY busy at work.  Plus he is running a lot of miles every morning while training for his Marathon which is in 5 Weeks!  He is excited he gets to start tapering down and no more super long runs of 20+miles (at a time!  He does this by choice and I think he is crazy!).  We are also lucky enough to have reinstated Date Night once a week where we get to go out to dinner and spend some time with each other.  But...other than that...I don't really get to see him.  All work and runs!   Well...here is to a great Feburary (I just want you all to know that I typed November and then realized that I am a few months behind!)  
Hiking with My Synchro team

My Loves

Jillian's -still- favorite thing to do at Peter Piper Pizza

Chasing Bubbles!

No comments: