This week was basically me getting re-organized and business as usual. The only different thing was that last weekend, my neighbor asked if I wanted to put anything into her garage sale and I gathered a bunch of stuff (believe it or not, I still have some baby, like infant, items that I need to get rid of.) So, I hauled off a huge Pilot load to her house and came back with a Prius load and $50. Not as much as I was hoping to make, but still better than nothing. This got me motivated to try and get enough stuff together for the bi-annual Consignment sale that I usually buy wardrobes at for the kids each season. My issue with consignment is that they charge you a co-signer fee then only give you 65% of what you sell. Plus, you have to log everything into their system and print tags and attach them to all your items! Seems like a rip off if you really want to make money on your items, but at this point I just need to purge and get rid of it all! Plus there are some items that I have tried selling, but can't seem to get rid of it. A few of those items sold at the garage sale and I hope that the rest will go so I can stop looking at them.Jillian's school also had their annual Spring Treasure hunt. Which is always a good time. Jillian LOVED it. She found lots of sparkly eggs along with a special golden egg. Andrew has been so busy that he was not able to join us, but he has a busy month in April doing 'Drumsticks and Dads' at Henry school and 'Pizza and Dads' at Jillian's.
Chicken coup is coming along. Andrew and the kids have been doing something every day and this weekend Andrew is hoping to get the frame assembled. Not sure if he is going to make it, but at least noticeable progress is being made!
No comments:
Post a Comment