Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jillian the Ballerina

Jillian has been attending dance for about a year now and she loves it.  Her dance studio is having a recital in June, but I decided I didn't want to pay $200 for my 3 year old to dance on stage for 3 minutes.  Seemed pretty steep. She is only 3 and I don't want her to wear make-up yet.  And I am not a 'Dance Mom' who is going to push my child to be the best dancer.  She's 3, I love her, she likes dance class, so she takes dance. My first recital was when I was 5-6ish and that was plenty early. But I was able to get a video a few weeks before the recital of the dance they would be doing.  After you see the video you can see that she basically knows what she is supposed to be doing, but she gets distracted easily.  She was one of the best in the class (with regards to doing the dance). Classes ended last week, so she will be in a new class starting in June.  Maybe next year we will do the recital...but probably not.


Enjoy :-) 

No comments: