Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Synchro and the First Lost Tooth

This past weekend I was out our Zones for Synchro.  We did great, but had a small team this year (only 5 of us). Our team has been getting smaller each month, do to our crazy lives and one person could not come because she was on a trip. We did, nonetheless, had lots of fun.

First missing Tooth!!!
But, while I was out, Henry's first tooth (the one he was born with) got loose!  It was the first thing he showed me when I got home.  I was so not prepared for it!  I checked out the book "Throw Your Tooth on the Roof" from the library to get ideas on what to do other than the tooth fairy, but he pulled his tooth out before we had time to actually pick it up from the library! (I had to have it sent from another library to ours.)  So...we talked about it and he decided he wanted to keep his tooth and go out for ice cream.  We got off easy!  One of the kids in his Kindergarten class got $10 for his first tooth!  $10...are you kidding me?  I think I got a quarter! We still may do something else for him to celebrate, but not sure what.
My Synchro girls

More synchro!

No comments: