Friday, July 4, 2014

Children's Musuem - Happy 4th~!

The kids and I made a trip into Phoenix today to go to the Children's Museum.  I was thinking we would go after our trip to NY, but when I check to see if they were open today they had a calendar that listed the number of kids that were going to be at the museum for field Trips.  The day that I had planned (the day after we returned from NY) said that there was going to be 218 kids!!!  Way TOO many for that small of a place.  And on the 4th of July...none...just people like us who go and the members...so I packed the kids up and we made the drive.  Henry has been wanting to go for a long time now, and both the kids are old enough to go in the climber alone...so I just got to sit and watch them.  It was nice.   The museum was not very busy and it was overcast and 'cool' for a July day.  So we were able to enjoy the outside area which has been redone since we were members when Henry was little.  Overall a great time.   Tonight we are having Ilijah (Henry's BFF) over for the fireworks.  Very nice way to spend the 4th.
Waiting for Museum to open

In the Climber

Shopping

Shopping

Making Pizza

Light Table

Scooters

Climber Slide

Music

Maze


Watching Fireworks
Waiting for Fireworks

No comments: