Sunday, September 14, 2014

Getting all caught up!!!

Hurray!  The blog has been updated.  The last 2 or so months have finally been posted.  I feel like I have been going non-stop and almost overwhelmed (ok...not almost) at times.  On top of Travelling to NY and Vegas, I have been dancing with my dance company, doing Synchro, had 3 birthdays (Henry, Andrew and Mine), an anniversary (happy 12 years to us), school shopping and starting for 2 kids and getting ready for our Vacation (yes more travel) in a few weeks!  The planning for that has been keeping me busy.  Mostly due to all the little side project I have taken on...which has been my fault...I take full responsibility for my crazy schedule.  I will take pictures of my projects for our vacation and post after we go.  Here are the rest of the misc. pictures that I have left over that I found after I posted or they just didn't go under a post :-)  The weather is starting to cool off a bit (only around 100!) The mosquitos have been terrible again this year and poor Jillian has my blood.  I think they love her more than me...and she is terrible about not itching them...so her legs look like a war zone :-(  we thought we were done for the year, but the flood on Monday gave them one more growth cycle. Video posted here was at Organ Stop Pizza the second time we went (for my Birthday).  It is kind of hard to see, but Jillian is rocking out!
At the Garden with Grammy

Bike Ride

Giant Bug!  I think a Japanese Wood Boring Beetle

Jillian getting ready for Swim

Silly Box Child

Silly Box Child #2

Fort Building


Snuggling with Dexter

Excited for Organ Stop Pizza

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Jillian has moves like her mommy! :)