Monday, January 26, 2015

Birthday Bonanza

I was just telling one of my friends how Jillian and Henry have not been invited to any birthday parties this year.  I was a little sad, since these are a great time for me to get to know some of the parents and have the kids play outside school.  Throughout the fall there was one birthday party that they were invited to.  So imagine my surprise when we get back to Jillian's school after winter break and have 4 B-day party invites in her cubby for January!  CRAZY!  Apparently every in her class has a birthday at the end of December/beginning of January.  We did pretty good.  We made it to three of the four.  The fourth was a Saturday morning (during T-ball) on the day of our Orange Picking Party...so there was just no way we could swing it.  This was one of the reasons why January was SO crazy busy!  I do still feel bad for Henry.  27 kids in his class and still not invited to a birthday party yet :-(
Loves the foam pit

Jumpin

Ready to jump

Supergirl! 

Charming Ponies Party

Elsa came too!

Silly Girl

No comments: