 |
| Jillian coming home from school |
Hard to believe the January is already over! Time has been flying by. With all the birthday parties, T-ball, and the OPP every weekend has been jam packed. So, let's see what is happening at the end of the month. Henry and his class went on a field trip to the local airport. They had lots of fun. Henry came home knowing all kinds of facts about airplanes. Plus, he started his running races. He has had two so far and unfortunately had not received a ribbon yet. His first race he placed 9th and the second he placed 7th. Last year 7th place would have received a ribbon, but unfortunately, they are only doing through 5th. He is pretty sad because he is running pretty quick the entire way, but he definitely hast times when he is doing the 'shuffle'. Who knew first grade boys would be able to run 1.5 miles in 12 or so minutes. Faster than I can do!
 |
| Henry's group |
The OPP was a success. We had about 120 people (including kids) come this year. It was a total whirlwind since everyone came early (around 3) and left around 7. But the food was great, the weather was perfect and I had lots of good friends. We had some new members of the preschool come and they could not believe all of my different hobbies. Everyone they met knew me from a different facet of my life. Knitting, Synchro, Dance, Tap, mommy group, schools...I guess it is good that I am so well rounded.
I am very hopeful that February will be a little less hectic than January. So far, just another race for Henry at the end of the month, T-ball on the weekend, Valentine's day, Belt and Tip Testing...oh boy...I can think of a few more things that should go on this list. Guess it won't be as restful afterall...
 |
| On Fieldtrip |
 |
| Helicoptor |
 |
| Another group picture |
 |
| Engine |
 |
| Henry's first running race of the year |
 |
| Synchro friends at the OPP |
 |
| OPP! |
 |
| Beautiful day |
 |
| OPP! |
No comments:
Post a Comment