Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fun Times with Henry

Diving board
This week was Henry's last week of 1st Grade, but Jillian already started summer camp.  So, I tried to make the most of it and take him a few places just him and me.  It is the only time this summer that he is not going to be busy.  One downside (not that I am complaining) of the year round school is that the summer goes by so quick!  First day we went to the local swimming pool.  It was weird because Henry is so independent and he went running off with someone he knew.  He can swim fine, so I just kind of shadowed him...how did he get to be such a big boy?  The second day we went to the Science Center.  It was also lots of fun.  We went to the Grossology exhibit, saw a Planetarium Show and explored the musuem.  It was perfect for him and I think he learned some things.  He also loved the Planetarium.  He wanted to do more than one show.   Perfect way to start the summer.  Next week we have Karate and Spondeo Camp!  Should be full of good times.

Big Jump

Cannon Ball!!!

Fire at the Science Center

Grossology Climing Wall

Giant Operations

Pinball fun

No comments: