 |
| Cacti Fun |
As room mom (well not technically, but I assumed the role) I was in charge of the classroom gifts for Henry's teacher. I collected money from the parents and got a gift for each day of the week. I got her 4 little gifts: A Cup with a Straw filled with Chrystal light that said "Thanks for quenching our thirst for knowledge", a battery operated spray fan that said "You are so cool, you blow us away!", a Keychain light that said "Thanks for being the key to a bright future", and a Bert's Bees pack that said "Thanks for Bee-ing the best teacher." The big gift was a couple of gift cards one to Harkins with a sign that said "If teachers got Oscars, you would win them all. Thanks for being picture perfect." And one for Chipotle that said "Thank you for Feeding our minds, Making our hearts Feel Full, and creating a Hunger for learning." I had to throw it all together last minute, since I was technically not room mom...but I am happy with how everything turned out.
 |
| Building |
We also had Henry's annual field trip today. They went to the Children's Musuem. I was not planning on going because I had Jillian with me (her school was having a teacher work day), but Henry insisted that we both come. I figured he would not want his kid sister following him around, but he really wanted her to come. Luckily I was able to get there early with Jillian and we did her favorites before Henry got there so she was very agreeable to doing whatever his group wanted. We had lots of fun, but it was rushed. There was a problem with one of the buses and they were delayed in getting there, but still had to leave the same time. After they left Jillian and I walked over to Pizzaria Bianco and took home some pizza's for dinner...they were delish. Jillian also fell asleep in the car on the ride home, which NEVER happens...so that was a bonus. We will probably go back this summer and hopefully it won't be quite as busy.
 |
| Teacher Appreciation Gifts - From Class |
 |
| Final Gifts |
 |
| Henry's Group |
 |
| Jillian fell asleep on the way home! 2nd time in history! |
 |
| Ha Ha...She changed positions and she put her head down. |
 |
| Favorite Sand sculpture |
 |
| Fun in the outdoor maze |
No comments:
Post a Comment