Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloween!

This year Halloween snuck up on me. I was travelling so much in September and October, I can't believe the holiday season is already here! This year, Henry really wanted to be a ghost. Not just any ghost, but a scary ghost. He was very happy with his costume and he wore it to Karate and was told his costume was "EPIC". Jillian was a witch, and she was the cutest little witch there ever was. We also did pumpkins on the 31st and we were astounded how much pumpkin were. There was still NO discount...which I think was crazy since in less than 24 hours there would be no demand. So we went to Sprouts and paid $3.99 for regular sized pumpkins instead of $20-30 for Large pumpkins.
This was a $20 pumpkin that we did not end up getting.

What is in here?

Cleaning Pumpkin guts

Cleaning Pumpkin Guts

The carving of Darth Vader

Darth Vader Attempt...

Witch

Ghost and Witch this year

Checking out the fireman 

No comments: