Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter

Happy Easter
 Yesterday we did our annual Egg Hunt.  We had a great time with some great friends.  This year may be the last year because it was so hard for me to get everything together after our trip.  But it always seems to come together.   This year we were able to use the regular tables.  And you can see a picture of my new-to-us hutch.  Courtesy of Craigslist and a little bit of dark stain to help it match the new dining table.

Henry looking for eggs
Jillian looking for eggs.
I went with the honey baked ham and some roasted turkey.  I purchased the smallest amount I could and it was the perfect amount.  Didn't have to freeze or toss any of the leftovers.  My friends never disappoint and there were some great sides this year too.  Plus I had a lemon meringue pie that was absolutely delicious.  The lemon curd this year is SO good!

And just because the universe does not like us to get too comfortable with slowing down, Sunday morning we discovered Jillian had lice.  So, I got to spend the majority of the day picking nits out of her hair.  Yeah for me!
Table

Hutch

Always a great spread! 

No comments: