Saturday, February 18, 2017

Showing the house


Appleby House

Well our house is officially on the market. We had the pictures taken last week and posted it Thursday.  We have two showings already today...and I am not a fan. One family gave me 3 minutes notice AND my cleaners were here.  They didn't care and wanted to see the house.  I am guessing they were one of my neighbors. The other family showed up an hour early...any my dogs were in the house due to the fact that I had to pick my kids up from school.  Hopefully one of them love it and want to buy it. I am not sure the OCD in me is going to be able to live with all this unexpectedness. I am still not sure what to do with the dogs while we are supposed to be out of the house.  So far we just go park at the end of the block. The dogs have fairly efficiently cleaned out the back of the car...there were lots of kid's snack morsels back there for them to eat.  I need to invest in a dog gate since we are diving to Austin and they need to be contained. I posted pictures here for posterity so we will always remember this little farm house that we made a home.  Hopefully when we go out in March we will be able to find something equivalent.  I was not too impressed with the options we saw when I was there a few weekends ago...but more houses will pop up.

Back

Kitchen

Kitchen

Master Bath

Master Bath
Mayflower in heaven...time for a dog gate

Hopefully that will keep them back. 

No comments: