My brother visited over Labor day weekend and he was able to meet Henry. I think I got the most pictures of him every, since he usually runs from the camera like it is going to steal his soul. Anyway, we didn't do too much, but we did take Henry out to his first restaurant experience and he did very well. We played scrabble and I lost horribly (Yes, my brother won with almost double my score). Although, my mom was only a few points behind him. Henry is waking up, so I got to go. I will post more later. I have some cute pictures of him to post!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Visit with Uncle Randy
My brother visited over Labor day weekend and he was able to meet Henry. I think I got the most pictures of him every, since he usually runs from the camera like it is going to steal his soul. Anyway, we didn't do too much, but we did take Henry out to his first restaurant experience and he did very well. We played scrabble and I lost horribly (Yes, my brother won with almost double my score). Although, my mom was only a few points behind him. Henry is waking up, so I got to go. I will post more later. I have some cute pictures of him to post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment