Friday, May 29, 2009

Holiday Week


This week we flew back to Oregon on Monday. Henry did great. He slept the whole time. We are so lucky to have such a good baby. I am not sure where this week went. Henry and I went to the park to enjoy the nice weather and have a walk on the schedule this afternoon, but it is going to be pretty warm (85 degrees).


I have decided to get an AC unit for the apartment. They don't have apartments in Oregon that have air conditioning. I guess it does not usually get hot enough to run it. But after one night of 85 degrees cooking dinner without AC is enough for me. That is on the list of things to do this weekend.

Henry had a hard week. He is starting to get brave with the walking, but unfortunaely he does not have any sort of balance. So as soon as he lets go he falls. And he has scratches and bruises all over his forehead. Poor kid. I never understood how parents could put helmets on their kids, but now I fully understand. I don't have a lot of pictures this week but I will post some videos.

No comments: