The iTouch was a huge success. The only thing is we have not found headphone that work well for Henry. We have to hold them up to his ear. Does anyone know if they sell baby headphones?
So much happened while I was home. I saw my dance team perform, we planned a vacation for October when Andrew gets back from this assignment, we went to my old support group, I went and had a massage, I had a doctors appointment, I had dinner with a friend for her Birthday, we went on a playdate with one of Henry's friends, I went shopping for all the rest of Henry's B-day party stuff, I made a practice "duck" cake for the party, I met with a new landscaping company (the one we have went out of business and we are not about to make Grandma mow the lawn in 110+ degree weather!, we went to a 1 year old's b-day party...and I think that is it. It was a jam packed 60 hours. It was so good to see everyone, but Henry and I were both worn out at the end.
Grandma was worn out too! Henry was walking EVERYWHERE! He was really only taking like 15-20 steps at a time, but taking him to the airport gave him LOTS of motivation to get moving. So many shiny poles and trash cans...and trash on the ground. I was a little grossed out because he found a used piece of chewing gum in the metal gum wrapper somewhere and I didn't find it until he had been chewing on it for a while. Yuck! I am glad he didn't get swine flu. Henry also discovered the dog's water. It was pretty hot in AZ, but let me tell you how the days went until we moved the dogs water to a different location.
Then we finally took Henry into the pool and he seemed happy.
Pictures below of of him and his friends Cason, Charlotte, and Marie and some misc pictures. Plus the blueberry picking pictures I took a few weeks ago.




No comments:
Post a Comment