Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Henry's 1 year stats
I also didn't post his height and weight from his one year appointment. He was 25 lbs 2 oz pounds and 30 inches. Both are about the 60th percentile...so not too big. The doctor was impressed he could say bubbles (it is two syllables). Plus, he was saying "shit" very well that day. The doctor said he may be trying to say "shirt" because that is how his daughter progressed. He did have a funny moment with my mom where he threw his pacifier out of the crib (at naptime) looked on the floor and said "Uh-oh...shit". I don't think Andrew and I curse all that much, but I have been trying to pay attention to what I say now more than normal. Luckily, he does not really say it over and over anymore. Plus, the doctor commented on his feet size. Henry has very big feet (and hands.) Andrew and I think he is going to be a big boy because if he is anything like a dog he has a long way to go to grow into his hands and feet (not to mention his ears!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment