So, here it is Friday night and I am thinking that I should post some pictures from our play date on Wednesday. We went to a local place called "Family Time". Henry had a lot of fun, but is not quite big enough for the big playground, but is too big for the infant room. So we (and when I say "we" I mean "me)spent most of the time climbing up the big slide and going down. That is until the end when it cleared out and we started going down the little slide...which was actually more work for me to get both Henry and I up the obstacle course to the top of the slide.
We got more rain this week, and of course it was on the day that Andrew was going to ride his bike to work. It poured again! Rain is a novelty here in Phoenix and I am sure in a month we are going to be wishing it would rain again, but this has been the wettest winter every. I am definitely ready for some hot sunny weather!
This weekend my class got canceled at the last minute (early this week), so Andrew and I decided to take this last weekend before his work get super busy and go away. Luckily, Grandma was available and we were able to plan something quick. We will just be going up to Williams again for some sledding in the snow (or what is left of it), plus we will take the train up to the Grand Canyon on Sunday. It should be lots of fun. We debated for a short time if we wanted to take Henry up, but decided he was still a little too young for sledding.
No comments:
Post a Comment