Thursday, June 16, 2011

Henry the Dare Devil

I really like to think that Henry is an average almost 3-year-old boy.  Tuesday when I picked him up from preschool we got a laugh because of what he did in the bathroom.  Right now, Henry is having a very little accident in his underwear then going potty. He has now mastered the art of peeing just enough where his underwear is wet, but his pants are dry.  Sigh...I guess this is more of a laundry problem more than anything. I have been making him change his underwear every time and I finally think I found something that motivates him to not have accidents.  We have been decreasing the number of stories he gets at nap and bed time. So staring at 3 and minus one for each wet pair of underwear.  But I digress, back to the preschool story.  Henry apparently had an accident at school during lunch.  So he went into the bathroom without telling anyone.  By the time they found him, he was completely naked (he took off his shirt for good measure) and was holding himself on the ledge of the sink, peeing into the sink.  Then, the teacher went to get dry pants for him and when she got back, he had his shirt on, but was using a paper towel to 'dry himself off'.  But he was not just patting dry...he had one end in front and one end in back was moving it back and forth (think butt floss).  That's my boy!

Onto the Dare Devil video.  He was pretending he was a T Rex dinosaur (notice the hands are curled into claws) and the seat cushion is his 'meat'. Not sure why he needed the ski goggles, but he is in underwear due to the paragraph above potty training issues. The first time he did this I thought he was going to kill himself, but after asking him to stop and him not wanting to, I got the camera to document.  He started getting braver and braver. Until...you will just have to watch the video, but he sure does not give up. It is SO funny...America's funniest video quality.  Enjoy!

No comments: