This past weekend we had a super busy day on Saturday. We first went to the Musuem of Natural History. Henry was SO excited to see all the dinosaurs. The replicas they had there did not seem as big as I remembered them being when I was a kid. Funny how that happens. We also took a very quick trip around the rest of the museum, but mostly Henry wanted to see dinosaurs and more dinosaurs. I think when he is about 2 years older that place will be super fun. Then we had another birthday party. So a very busy Saturday. Didn't have time to change the photos again! Sorry. Jillian has been very fussy and I have not had a good block of time to update the blog.
| Captain Henry Driving his boat with Jillian hanging on for dear life! |
| Two tired kids on the way home |
No comments:
Post a Comment