Thursday, November 17, 2011

November, November....

Well, here we are at the middle of November.  Where does the time go?  My brother was here for a week. We didn't do too much, but we were able to go to the zoo. Henry and I got to ride a camel for the first time. I will be happy to report that the hump on a camel (even though it is filled with fat) is not soft, but actually very hard and uncomfortable to sit on. Now you know what to expect, just in case you ever wanted have the urge to ride a camel. We also got to see the new orangutan exhibit. It was very neat. They also have baby Kimono Dragons which were very active.  Lots of entertainment for Henry! Plus, we celebrated Thanksgiving last weekend with all the fixings. It was an interesting meal, since we have now basically converted to a dairy free home. We also had a very busy weekend full of two birthday parties. Henry had a lot of fun at both, but I am very glad we don't have any for the next two weekends. I am also glad that I won't have to cook a big Thanksgiving feast next week. Just a turkey dinner.

Henry also had his last game of the season with Coach Daddy. It was an exciting game that lasted WAY too long, but in the end, his team tied for first place. Crazy since Henry basically just ran around about 20 feet from the ball. But there were some older kids on the team who actually played the game.

Jillian is doing very well. I think she started signing More and All Done. They are almost identical signs, but it is a start. Hopefully the days of whining and crying are almost done. I figure once they figure out one sign they figure out they figure out they can communicate. She is still not walking, but will move her feet about an inch, but then she sits down and crawls. I think it is just faster and there is no real motivation yet to walk. I figure she will be walking about the same time as Henry (11 months).

I am trying to think what else has happened this month that is 'blogworthy'. I have been busy working on Jillian's Party.  But other than that, not too much excitement. 
Baby Kimono Dragons at the Zoo
Still getting lots of use out of the Halloween costumes!
Dexter now loves the Bean Bag
Playing Legos
Look at all those teeth!  6 total
Loving on Daddy!
Happy Girl
Silly Boy
Henry swinging at the Pinata
'Signing' all done
Playing
Orangutan
What's That thing daddy?
Riding the warthog
And the Lion
Uncle Randy
Kids with Kimono Dragon
Kids in Kangaroo

No comments: