Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Arizona Musuem of Youth

Today, the kids and I adventured to the Arizona Musuem of the Youth.  This was mostly just to get out of the house and since we will have a long 4-day weekend together.  Plus, I have been wanting to go to the AMY for a long time.

It was a lot of fun. They have a great room for 4 and under. It has a place for art, a playhouse, giant blocks and a enclosed space for under 2's. It was not too big and I didn't have to worry about Henry running off and doing other things while I was looking after Jillian. I think the kids had a good time too. The only think that was disappointing was the fact that they didn't have any high chairs in their cafeteria. Depending on when we go again, I will remember to take in the stroller so Jillian has somewhere to sit and eat. Pictures can tell you better than my words now! Enjoy
Shaving Cream Artwork
Riding the bouncy ponies
Having fun in the infant area
In the 'Garden' area
This little piggy!
Giant Blocks
Giant Light Pegboard
Music time
Peek a boo
More infant room fun!

No comments: