Thursday, November 3, 2011

Catching up...

I think I finally got the blog all caught up with all of our exciting Halloween adventures. I had a problem with blogspot while I was trying to update, basically I ran out of picture storage space.  A little adjustment and we would be good for a long time now.  I am very tired right now since Jillian has not been sleeping. We have been very busy and I am getting about 4-5 hours of sleep a night...blah! Sorry the last few posts are not that substantial, but I am just not in the mood for detailed writing. I just have a couple more pictures that are random from the last couple of weeks. Then I think I will be able to go back to my once a week posting. My brother will be coming for a week visit soon and we are looking forward to that. Plus, I have started planning Jillian's first birthday.
Henry fell off the bed and needed an ice pack.

The kids have been enjoying playing in the Tetris costumes

One of the many Birthday Parties we have been to and will be going to. Henry LOVED dodgeball with Daddy which mainly consisted of Henry chasing Andrew with a ball.

No comments: