Sunday, April 28, 2013

The rest of April

Well, I think I got the highlights of the last two months up today.  I can't believe time is going by so fast.  April, for me, was full of promoting my Synchronized swimming teams annual watershow fundraiser and catching up on Doctors appointments, and lots of Maintenance for the house to get ready for Summer and Andrew being in Oregon for 5 months.  Plus, we had a round of the croup and stomach flu (Jillian and Andrew)...so there is never a dull moment.  Between trying to get my photos off my phone and onto the computer, getting our office moved over to the spare room, cleaning out the storage closet, cleaning out the garage (which has been needed to be done since January when we finished our bathroom), to properly fixing (read: hiring a company to do it) our garage door, servicing our AC units, staying active with my playgroup, volunteering at the kids school, plus trying to exercise and do synchro I feel like I am always on the go with never a moment to spare.  Sorry if any of the pictures duplicated between the last few blog posts, but I am having some technical difficulties with blogger and the photo upload service.  Not surprising because I always seem to have some sort of trouble. I have been trying to figure out a good schedule to maximize the time I have without children...but each week this month has been different because of all the stuff I had going on (with appts and the watershow.) But now the watershow is over (want to see me swim?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iJnxkM3i5U, Just keep in mind that we are only about half way through our season so we are not polished yet!  I am in the middle of the first formation.  I am the base of the flip (so my head comes out as the lady jumps off my shoulders), and all the maintenance and dr. appointments are done...so hopefully I can start an actual predictable schedule and start regularly posting again.  Next month, Andrew and I will be headed back to Vegas for a few days of vacation before Andrew leaves.  Plus we will be gone for a long time this summer between traveling to NY and getting Andrew settled up in OR. If the first 4 months of this year have been any indication, I have a feeling this whole year is just going to fly by.
Pigtails!

Thinking Hard

Smiles

Henry Vader

Jillian Vader

Sand Table fun

With Sun Glasses

She loves to put sticker on herself

Cutie!

Cool kid

She is SO tall!!!

1 comment:

Nepsi said...

They are so big now! Don't feel so bad. We've had a TON of illnesses in our house and Ellie's PT keeps getting judgy about it but it seems everyone with kids is sick this much. Take care :)