Monday, October 21, 2013

Andrew's Weekend with the kids

Andrew stayed with the kids while I was at nationals, along with my teammates son (who is 6, loves legos, and is Henry's friend).  I left on Wednesday afternoon so Andrew was alone Thursday thru Sunday.   Thursday and Friday Henry had school ,buy Jillian was on break.  So they went to the Great Pumpkin festival at the Botanical Gardens.  And on Friday they just hung out at the house and then my teammates' kid came over and the weekend fun started.  Andrew took them to Flipside on Saturday, then they did yard camping complete with Smores.  Then on Sunday they took it easy until we (his mom and I) came home.  Pictures he sent me while I was away
Silly Face

With a chick

Big Pumpkin



Flipside Madness
Silly faces!

Roasting Marchmallow

More Marshmallows

With Daddy!

Bike riding at the park


Tent camping in the yard!

No comments: