Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Vertuccio Farms for School Breaks before my trip!

Well, we made it back from Oregon and I have 5 days before I head off to Nationals.  Henry has school break still Monday and Tuesday, Jillian has break Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...so...Monday we will go to the Zoo (all 3 of us), Tuesday I will take Henry to Verticcio Farms (Jillian has class) and Wednesday I will take Jillian to Vertuccio Farms (Henry has class)...and then I leave.  It was nice to get to spend time with the kids one on one, but it would have been nice if Tuesday they both would have gone to school so I could have done some catching up before my competition!
Came home from OR to GIANT Watermelons!

Kimono Dragons

Petting Zoo.

Horse
Barrel Ride

Bouncy Horse

Annual Pumpkin Picture

Pedal Cars!

Giant Air Bag

Big Boy

Milking a cow

Bouncy Horses

Giant Air Bouncer

Took a turn at the little maze

With Mommy

Ducky Race

Milking cow

Big Girl

Goats
Pumpkin.

No comments: